Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Tagged

Getting tagged right now is the best thing to happen to me this year! That says a lot for this year, doesn't it?

Still can't find the missing piece...the Carnegie said to keep on looking and if I find it to let them know...that is so nice of them.

Tagged

4 jobs I've had: box office person at the theater at Trinity University when I was attending there, sales cleark in Macys, children's photographer in Macys, probation officer

4 movies I could watch over and over: none...I get really tired of seeing the same thing again...same with books, etc.

4 places I have lived: Hawaii, Texas, Japan, Virginia, California (and even more)

4 TV shows I love to watch: just getting in to Desperate Housewives, House, Monk, and....and....and...I'm not sure what else...there is one but I can't think of the name...and I really don't watch very much TV...maybe an hour or so a day, if that.

4 places I've been on vacation: all over the US, Japan, Scotland, Austria, and England

4 websites I visit daily: I don't have any that I go to daily. I visit some blogs regularly but not even daily on those.

4 favorite foods: dark chocolate, milk chocolate, chocolate turtles, and See's bourdeaux chocolate

4 places I would rather be: a new studio, Scotland, England, and New Mexico

4 albums I can't live without: well, let's just name the musicians instead: BBKing, Etta James, Eric Clapton, Joe Cocker

Well, what have I learned from doing this? I can't count, I don't follow the rules, and I don't know much about what is happening on TV.

3 comments:

Deb R said...

What I learned -
You like chocolate!! :-)

Anonymous said...

i;m glad you enjoyed getting tagged.... i;d send soem chocolate your way but it woudl melt b4 it got there.....;-)

MD said...

what's meant by getting tagged??? Sounds like that school game when we were kids...
Love your work and am fascinated by those quilts...
MD