Friday, March 18, 2005

Back from Montana

Well, after being gone for some time...getting too many things done before we headed off to Montana to pick up our motorhome, I finally feel like things are on an upswing.

Although I didn't do any quilting or sewing during the past two weeks I have been very busy absorbing things around me. While in Dillon I took a ton of pictures to use for transfers to fabric and backgrounds for collage. Had way too much fun although I must say, taking pictures when it is pretty cold outside is different for this California girl. We left home and within a couple of days it got to the high 70's and low 80's here...we got down to 17 at night in Dillon and work up with icicles on the motorhome...thank goodness we had a furnace in the MH.

Some of my pictures are included here

No comments: